Double Confirm Productions (DCP) is the operator of www.doubleconfirm.sg (the ‘website”). DCP is committed to protecting your personal information. We are open about our personal information and data collection practices.
1. Collection and uses of Personal Information
1.1 We collect your personal information, when you use the Website, enter promotions or contests organized by DCP or its partners, subscribe to our mailing list, submit a comment, question or feedback to us using any online form or any page of the Website, or in any other way, submit personal information to us via the Website, or when you send us an email. Such personal information which we collect, includes but is not limited to the following:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Residential address
- Date of birth
- Identification number
1.2 If you choose not to provide the abovementioned personal information, you are still allowed to generally browse the Website.
1.3 We may collect other information when you browse the Website. Such information includes without limitation:
- Search queries
- Internet protocol address
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser
1.4 If you contact DCP, we may keep a record of your communication to help to resolve any issues that you may be facing.
1.5 All personal information and other information collected may be used by DCP in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for purposes including but not limited to the following:
- Responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints
- Performing office administrative matters
- Seeking feedback and comments on DCP, its activities, events, business and operational matters
- Marketing the activities, events and services of DCP
- Providing you with updates and publicity on the activities, events and services of DCP
- Providing you with responses and services that you have requested pursuant to your enquries
1.6 DCP may provide your personal information and other information to its legal advisors and service providers.
2.1 DCP shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal information by you to other users of the Website
3. Access to Information and Request for Amendment
3.1 We are responsible for ensuring that requests for access to information and amendment of information are properly dealt with in accordance with the procedures specified herein.
3.2 If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any information that you provide to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.4 DCP may refuse to disclose or amend any information for the reasons set out in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
4.1 To safeguard your personal information, all storage and transmission is secured with appropriate safeguards.
- Comply with law, regulations or guidelines imposed by the authorities or government agencies of the Republic of Singapore
- Enforce terms of any agreement between you and DCP
- Protect the rights, property and safety of DCP, other users of the Website, or any other party
5.2 Should you require further information about the treatment of your personal information by DCP, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com